Mesh Processing: MeshGems-Cleaner
The MeshGems-Cleaner component corrects a surface mesh so as to make it suitable for tetrahedral meshing, by removing bad quality elements, self-intersections, overlaps, holes, etc.
- Fast correction process though local modifications of the surface mesh
- Preservation of geometry
- Fully automatic mode: automatic parameter setting and run
- Comprehensive set of tunable parameters for specific requirements
- Removal of self intersections or near self intersections, overlaps, non conformities, bad quality elements (small, narrow), etc.
- Optional automatic threshold-driven hole filling
- Optional preservation of topology
- Automatic boolean operations
Any component of the MeshGems suite can be fully tested during one month at no charge.
→ Request an evaluation