MeshGems for OEM
The Distene OEM Licensing Policy is the result of our long experience of technology provider on the developer market, and, especially but not only, on the Software Vendor market.For our customers, the key benefits of licensing Distene’s MeshGems suite are
- Reduced time to market
- Reduced development and support costs
- Faster, Reliable, and Quality implementation of meshing solutions
- The modularity of the MeshGems suite of software components allows integrators to select the modules that add maximum value to their software, without being cluttered with unnecessary or irrelevant features. Our module interfaces are widely deployed and tested, which guarantees easy and clean integration into third-party software.
- The MeshGems components are self-contained, and can therefore easily be plugged in.
- The exceptional performance and dependability of Distene's MeshGems software components are the result of our effort to capitalize on technology and on the functional requirements of thousands of users. Future product versions and upgrades are driven by the requirements from software integrators, and also from the end-users.
Because of the wide range of companies and applications Distene has been involved with, we have come to adapt ourselves to a wide range of business contexts. Our licensing policy is accordingly flexible. It participates in our objective of building long-lasting, fair pricing and mutually rewarding business relationships. In particular, we are open to several forms of licensing schemes: perpetual license, fixed or variable fees, source code licensing.
MeshGems for Industry
Distene also offers more classical End-User licenses for industrial organizations and attractive commercial policy to academic organizations.